Please note: You are choosing to vacation in a beautiful, though developing, Caribbean island. Yes the mojitos run freely & the tropical fruit is plentiful, however power, internet & water outages are all possible here. This applies across the Caribbean. These problems are always temporary & we do our best to speed any solution along. If you feel you can not handle the risk of these issues occurring, Cabarete is probably not the ideal location for you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COMMUNICATION : We require your email address to send you your secure door code. Please send this promptly after booking. In order to Self-Check In, you must read all information we email to you.
- STAFF WORKING HOURS : Our staff are contactable between 8am & 8pm local time. If you plan to check in after 8pm, you must inform our property manager in advance.
- ELECTRICITY FEE : We charge electricity usage separately to encourage guests to shut all windows when they are using the air-con & to turn off all air-cons/lights when they go out. (Max $5/day OR Max $8/day for our 3 bedroom Apts). Your electricity usage will be charged at the end of your stay.
- TIMINGS : Please send us your estimated arrival time when booking.
Check in = anytime after 4pm.
Check out = anytime before 11am.
If you would like to check out later, you are welcome to book an additional night stay. If not, we will start preparations for the next guests at 11am.
- APARTMENT CARE : Before you leave, please ensure you take out the trash, wash-up dirty dishes & leave the apartment ready to be cleaned. If the apartment is left in bad condition, we may charge an additional cleaning fee.
- GUESTS : Ensure you book the correct number of adults, children & infants. Unregistered guests will not be able to access the apartment.
- CAN WE FIX IT? If something breaks/stops functioning, please promptly inform us so that we can address it as soon as possible. Equally, if the cleaners have overlooked something, do not panic! Please politely contact us and we will swiftly address the issue.
- STAFF ACCESS : The property manager may enter the apartment for repairs/checks, even if no one is home. They will always knock before entering.
- CLEANING SERVICE : Your booking cost covers your check-out-cleaning. You are welcome to purchase additional cleaning at anytime during your stay.
- BEACH : Please note that although we guarantee quality, well-priced accommodation, we cannot guarantee the wind, waves, sea conditions, tide patterns or sand levels. Cabarete is an authentic Caribbean holiday location. Meaning, our beaches are stunningly wild & do not suffer from modern eye soars like concrete sea walls. Of course, with this positive comes the negative of being exposed to natural changes in tides & ocean patterns. At times the beach may be huge, at other times the beach may entirely disappear. There is no rule or pattern to these changes & we ask guests to fully appreciate that these natural phenomena are entirely out of our control.
We hold the right to charge for any damaged/missing items or late check outs. To avoid us charging your damage deposit, please read the following:
- SMOKING : No smoking in the apartment. If you smoke just outside, ensure all windows and doors are closed.
- SAND : Please use the pool showers to wash all sand from yourself before entering the apartment. Our plumbing system cannot cope with sand and will immediately become blocked.
- STAINS : Please refrain from:
- Using towels/bedding as make-up removers or floor mats
- Sitting on furniture while wet
- Laying in beds with Sun Cream/Tanning lotion/Hair dye
- Drying towels/sheets outside on metal (rusty) objects.
- Using apartment items outside: cushions, blankets, bath towels etc.
- RAIN : Please move outdoor cushions inside when raining. To prevent flooding, please shut doors/windows before leaving the apartment. Unexpected storms are common here.
- PETS : No pets are allowed in the apartment.
BOOKING.COM / EXPEDIA.COM – Additional T&C’s
- All bookings within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- If a refund is authorised, the 5% card-processing fee will not be returned by the card processor.
- If payment can not be processed within 24 hours of you making your booking, your reservation may be cancelled.
- A $200 damage deposit will be “pre-authorised” on your credit/debit card before your arrival.